[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] Change submit policy to "Rebase if necessary"?
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:56:30 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdBzxGNhDTEU7ORTRf6NKeN8TCFGOwB+sRHQ
- Thread-topic: Change submit policy to "Rebase if necessary"?
I assume it fails if rebase can't be done automatically?
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberlies, Tobias
Sent: Freitag, 10. April 2015 21:38
To: Tycho developers list (tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [tycho-dev] Change submit policy to "Rebase if necessary"?
Me again with a project setup proposal :-)
I would like to try out the Gerrit submit policy "Rebase if necessary". With this policy in place, we would be able to press "Submit" where we now have to press "Rebase" and then "Submit". The main benefit of this is that no new Gerrit build would be triggered (as far as I know) - which either pointless if we manually set the Verified flag, or causes a delay of approx. 30 minutes.
All the best