[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-dev] Restarting a Hudson build
- From: SCHREIBER.Martin <M.SCHREIBER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:57:00 +0000
- Accept-language: de-AT, en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdBHcNIF0LeR7PPSSG6JrJp8IUFafw==
- Thread-topic: Restarting a Hudson build
how do I restart a Hudson build for a specific Gerrit Change?
For example if the Hudson build fails because of an environment issue and I just want to re-run the build to get a +1 for that patchset.
I tried it using "Build Now" in the "Tycho-gerrit" Job, giving the ref number "refs/changes/60/40360/5".
Hudson started the build, building succeeds but it fails executing the ITs , saying that "," is not a valid patch set.