Re: [tycho-dev] next release

we have 5 bugs still open for 0.22 [1]

Traditionally we released for EclipseCon Europe, so my proposal is we should not wait much longer and rather postpone some of the open bugs planned for 0.22.
None of the open bugs seem a must have to me. Given limited time I have available to spend on Tycho, I propose to do a release Friday 21 Nov with whatever is in master until then.

@Tycho committers objections?

Regards,
Jan

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=Tycho&target_milestone=0.22.0