From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Montag, 23. September 2013 08:01
To: Tycho developers list
Subject: [tycho-dev] An Hudson Instance for Tycho + Sonar analysis?

Hi all,

What would you think of leveraging "HIPP" and get a dedicated hudson server for Tycho? It would make it easier to find and document the various Tycho jobs.
The following jobs should be move in such an instance:
* From Hudson-Sandbox
** tycho.nexus-gerrit
** tycho.extras-gerrit
** tycho-gerrit
* From Hudson
** tycho-nightly
** tycho.nexus-nightly
** tycho-its-win-nightly
** tycho-its-linux-nightly
Then, I could also create some tycho-sonar, tycho.extras-sonar and tycho.nexus-sonar jobs that would run Findbugs, Checkstyle and Sonar checks in order to find some potential bugs or performance issues, and also set up unit-test coverage reports.

In order to do so, one just needs to open a bug, and a project lead needs to add a +1 to this bug.
Should I go for opening the bug?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria