Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [tycho-dev] 0.15.0

I'll fix the bug and stage the release over the weekend. If I can't get
this fixed fast enough, I'll revert my changes. I believe there is a
public holiday in Germany this coming Monday, so it everything will be
ready for your testing by the time you come back.


On 12-05-25 9:41 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
I'm afraid, we already promised internally to get the staged version out today. So how about this approach: Jan and I create a 0.15.x branch, revert the commits f4a5b06 and bf087a4 on that branch (which is easily possible) and stage 0.15.0 in that state. Then, whenever the pack200 feature is ready, we can release 0.16.0.


 From Igor Fedorenko 2012-05-25 08:01:55 EDT

No, pack200 support is an important new feature I've introduced in 0.15 and I
plan to make it work. We've waiting long enough with 0.15, few more days won't
make much difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012 15:54
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-dev] 0.15.0

No objections from me.


On 12-05-23 8:29 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
Hi tycho developers,

we are 2 weeks behind the plan for 0.15.0, mainly because Tobias and me
have been busy with other things.
To not delay this any further, I will stage 0.15.0 Friday night and move
all open bugs scheduled for 0.15.0 [1] but not resolved until Friday to
the next release.


Best Regards,

tycho-dev mailing list
tycho-dev mailing list
tycho-dev mailing list

Back to the top