Re: [tycho-dev] "implicit target platform" -> "simple target platform"

Thanks for the etymology ;-)

So we could try to stick to:
- "explicit target platform (specification)" = with target file
- "simple target platform (specification)" = no target file, just repositories with layout=p2

Agreed?

Regards
Tobias