Re: [tycho-dev] re, Deferring Dependency Resolution

So calling MavenProject.setContextValue won't work if called from a Mojo? This would in fact be a problem.

I don't mind discussing the idea, but I just also wanted to show something. The first POC that I am working on is to execute the code from TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead from a Mojo instead of the "after projects read" event. The new module order mechanism needed for this already works pretty well, but there are still a few integration tests failing. Do you want to see the state right now, or would it be sufficient to wait until I have something kind of working?

Note that all I'm doing is still very far away from being integrated into master - from the first POC there are still a lot of steps needed before the refactoring is reasonably free of regressions and brings real benefits. So there will be a lot of time to discuss...

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top