[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] initial contribution
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:32:50 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acx5ROcpK8aMB9y1SDivzvdYv+mWjgAAAovA
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] initial contribution
just not yet.
As I said I need to rebase to the github master and we need a build job at eclipse that is up and running.
For tycho-extras, we will need to file another CQ but frankly I'm not keen on this right now after finishing 43 CQs...
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. September 2011 18:17
Subject: Re: [tycho-dev] initial contribution
Does this mean we need to remove/disable sonatype-tycho and tycho-extras
repositories at github? Or at least add big red warning telling people
look at eclipse instead?
On 11-09-22 11:50 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
> FYI I just pushed our initial contribution to
> it's still state from our intial_contribution branch
> ,so I need to rebase it to master to catch up with what happened since April.
> Also, I need to get the build job
> up and running, but I hope from now on it gets easier ;)
> tycho-dev mailing list
tycho-dev mailing list