Re: [tycho-dev] A little status report

I am not familiar with site-plugin. Are you saying it cannot follow
nested project structure, which is very common for any real-work project
with 20+ modules?

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-09-03 9:16 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Igor Fedorenko<igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd rather keep plugins grouped by their logical components, as they are
today. For example, all code related to testing currently lives under
tycho-surefire folder, which makes it easier to both see the code
together and to rebuild just the testing support. This also provides
natural place where to split the code to separate git repositories, when
we decide to do so.

My real goal here is to have one place to run 'mvn site' that will build a multi-module site of the public side of tycho. Is there a way to do this compatible with the above? If not, then the next best thing is to set up the sites of all the public components to be relatively independent of each other.

-- Regards, Igor