[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] sonatype parent?
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:29:58 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcxnQsvcsn9wnoAjTeOikxwpa5ThLgAB8Png
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] sonatype parent?
that's something we should probably do in the long run, but as far as I get it
the problem you are mentioning happens with mvn site:deploy only.
mvn site:stage worked for me (which I suppose is what we need if we want to do
a manual upload to the tycho homepage in the end)
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benson Margulies
Sent: Dienstag, 30. August 2011 20:30
Subject: [tycho-dev] sonatype parent?
When are you thinking about disconnecting the tycho pom from the
sonatype-forge parent? That parent has a site distribution URL, and so
runs things into MSITE-600.
tycho-dev mailing list