Re: [tycho-dev] Fragments in tests

Ah, excellent. I'll give that a try.

For CDT, we use fragments to add native libraries to the our core plug-in. In the past I had a test feature that depended on our core feature which listed the fragments. Since tycho runs the tests plug-in by plug-in and not by feature, I can see where that dependency wouldn't get picked up. This will help with that.

Cheers,
Doug.