[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] running tycho ITs locally
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:10:54 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxV/Tdz8KDi9JaaRjmT9RXoaQJsHQAbebiA
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] running tycho ITs locally
Sorry, this was my fault - it should work with 1a7a9bc. The parameter tycho.testSettings is optional - when unset, tycho-its/settings.xml is used (as before).
I had introduced a command line parameter for selecting a different settings.xml for the integration test builds (which I use for my local CI build), and I handled the case when the property was unset incorrectly.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
> Sent: 08 August 2011 20:59
> To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tycho-dev] running tycho ITs locally
> I am trying to run Tycho ITs locally and all or almost all ITs fail with
> FileNotFoundException: The specified user settings file does not exist:
> Did I mess up something or I need to pass more parameters to the build
> in bootstrap.sh now?
> tycho-dev mailing list