[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] repository site prepare goal to copy eclipse repository resources
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:33:40 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxRRiLJAx0xcB9qRreYhG7ulMnNXQAeY+xgAAAbBPA=
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] repository site prepare goal to copy eclipse repository resources
Sorry, I forgot to mention: We have something that we can't open source due to the license of Nexus (see https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-335). I heard that sonatype is moving to Eclipse, so I hope that this will change soon.
Tobias Oberlies wrote:
> IMHO this is just a workaround for the broken/missing Tycho dependencies
> story. Conceptionally, I don't see how p2 repositories fit into the Maven
> Site concept - but I'm not an expert on Maven sites.
> Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
> > Hi Guys
> > I raised pull request to add a site prepare goal that is called when you
> > run the site-deploy goal on an eclipse-repository project to deploy to a
> > remote network location:
> > https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho/pull/8
> > Unsure whether this belongs in the site goal or as part of the general
> > deploy work flow.
> > Thoughts?