Re: [tycho-dev] removing "tycho" repository layout from 0.13

may response may not have been very clear, I meant +1 for removing it

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011 08:42
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-dev] removing "tycho" repository layout from 0.13

Forgot to mention. There are some changes in p2 3.7 with regards to how
IMetadataRepository and IArtifactRepository implementations use
IProvisioningAgent that make it impossible to keep existing
implementation as is. We will have to either remove Tycho repository
layout or spend time adjusting it to work with new p2.

--
Regards,
Igor