[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] don't format comments
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:00:48 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acwrav7u0yBjM9xkQnGWb/vSZUfVsgAj/nUA
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] don't format comments
Line comments are never formatted, so you can use these if you need line breaks at the specified locations. Also, you can use javadoc tags to structure comments, e.g. for lists.
I want to have blocks of text formatted - and since the settings don't allow different settings for manual and save action formatting, I want to keep the current settings.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
> Sent: 15 June 2011 16:46
> To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tycho-dev] don't format comments
> Any objections I change java code formatter configuration to keep
> comments as I type them?
> tycho-dev mailing list