Re: [tycho-dev] don't format comments

Line comments are never formatted, so you can use these if you need line breaks at the specified locations. Also, you can use javadoc tags to structure comments, e.g. for lists.

I want to have blocks of text formatted - and since the settings don't allow different settings for manual and save action formatting, I want to keep the current settings.

Regards
Tobias