Re: [tycho-dev] GeneratePomFileTest fails

I have good and bad news.

The good news, I remembered how it's supposed to work ;-) Main "tycho"
build *deploys* build results to repository.sonatype.org and
"tycho-its*" jobs resolve tycho artifacts from r.s.o. tycho-its* jobs
run on multiple systems, i.e. linux and windows, so sharing build
results via maven local repository was not an option. I am not too
familiar with r.s.o configuration, but I guess the setup has special
rules for groupdId=org.spnatype.* and does not work with Tycho new
groupId=org.eclipse.tycho.

The bad news... we will have to move tycho CI jobs to Eclipse Foundation
infrastructure. Sonatype wants to disable public access to its CI build
servers for various reasons. I can setup tycho CI job(s) on our
internal/closed servers for now, so we at least get new SNAPSHOT builds
published.

--
Regards,
Igor