From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Phil Hertha <p.hertha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: July 2, 2021 3:08 AM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] Sort TimeGraphView

Hi all,

i am currently writing my masterthesis at TU Braunschweig and use the
tracecompass incubator with EASE scripting for it.
Therefore i am using lttng to trace some sw components and want to
visualize the communication between these sw components.
When i use the TimeGraphView it seems that all states are listed
It is possible to sort them after the statesystem is build, resp after
the trace is parsed?

Thanks in advance

Phil