Re: [tracecompass-dev] fixing return addresses on tracecompass-dev

Thanks for the news. This situation is a personal irritant, I will gladly relay the information. :)

From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 10:40 AM
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] fixing return addresses on tracecompass-dev

Hello devs,

The tracecompass-dev email list continues to have a workaround related to anti-spam. I believe that the EF have made progress with other mailing lists so that from email addresses are better handled now so you can identify the sender more easily.

Can you consider requesting EF Webmaster to change your setting again?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham