Re: [tracecompass-dev] [TC-incubator] Question about a feature and pull/feature request

Hi Yang,

Indeed, as Patrick mentioned, this was definitely the symptom of gtk problems. And maybe all your bugs are related to that? Back in the days, Linux people used to have to run Trace Compass with SWT_GTK3=0 to avoid some unusual UI problems. It is not required anymore. Look in Help -> About, Click "Installation Details", look in the Configuration tab and see what version of gtk is running. It should be 3 or above (here it says 3.22.30)

Best regards,

Geneviève

On 2020-12-01 8:49 a.m., tracecompass developer discussions wrote:

Hi Geneviève,

Thank you very much for the answers! They are very helpful!

How didn't I realize that first row of the table exactly what I need >-<,

it currently acts like not responding when I'm clicking, but it does

receive my input and displays them after I click somewhere else,

it ocurs to me to be relevant to the UI problem as well.

I'll also follow the guidelines to make the contribution and will try to

start a pull request when it is ready.

Best regards,

Yang.

Yang Zhou
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan | KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Master i datalogi | Master of Computer Science
Datorgrafik och visualisering | Computer Graphics and Visualization
Email (preferred): zhy@xxxxxx