[tracecompass-dev] [TC-incubator] Broken UI components on Linux since June

Hi everyone,

Hope this email doesn't bother you, but I'd like to make sure if there is a bug or maybe I'm not building TC-incubator correctly.

Since an update in June this year, I find that some UI features in TC Incubator no longer work even though the build is successful,

including:

Right click on the project panel, select "import" and there pop up a window to import trace files, but the "Browse" button is not working,

there's no response clicking on it.

Formerly I can click-and-hold to select a range of time on a visual diagram, but now once I drag on the diagram, there's no longer an orange rect indicating where I'm selecting, but the time range can only start from the beginning of the diagram.

It no longer displays tooltips while hovering on the diagram elements.

Rearraging the layout of views by drag-and-drop is no longer possible.

I'm not sure but doubt the UI module is not listening to the mouse input correctly, seems any input other than single-click is not handled correctly.

I'd be very glad if anyone can help me with the issues, looking forward to your reply!

Best,

Yang Zhou
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan | KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Master i datalogi | Master of Computer Science
Datorgrafik och visualisering | Computer Graphics and Visualization
Email (preferred): zhy@xxxxxx
Tel: +46 073 846 48 96

Back to the top