[tracecompass-dev] BTF Import to TraceCompass

Hi all,

I have just subscribed to the TraceCompass mailing list.

I am Systems Engineer at the debug and trace tool manufacturer iSYSTEM.

Since several years we support the export of hardware trace data in BTF format.

This originates from a cooperation with Timing Architects (now Vector).

I recently tried the BTF import with TraceCompass 6.0.0.

It generally works, but in the BTF View only OS tasks are displayed although the BTF also contains ISR2s and Runnables (recording for an AUTOSAR Classic stack).

Are there any option to also enable the display of ISRs and Runnables?

Our BTF export can be successfully imported in tools like TA Toolsuite, INCHRON Tool suite and Luxoft LUXtrace.

So, if you need any sample BTF file, just let me know.

Background:

Our customers are often Tier1s. Their customer (OEMs) often use tools such TA Inspection, thus the Tier1s need to provide BTF file to the OEM.

But the OEM do not have such expensive tools, thus they would like to use a free BTF Viewer, hence TraceCompass.

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards

Armin Stingl
Senior Systems Engineer

iSYSTEM AG

Phone   +49 (8138) 6971-58
Fax      +49 (8138) 6971-46
E-Mail:
armin.stingl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:
www.isystem.com

iSYSTEM AG für Informatiksysteme
Carl-Zeiss-Str. 1, 85247 Schwabhausen, Germany
Commercial register (Amtsgericht):       München, HRB 148751
VAT identification number:                    DE128231221
Board Members: Erol Simsek, Werner Fischer, Martin Gröstenberger
Chairman of the supervisory board:      Helmut Kindermann