[tracecompass-dev] [TC incubator] Method to filter/highlight events in table view?

Hi,

I'm wonder if there's a way to filter the events according to the types/contents of events, and highlight them as selected in the table view.

I could see that once selecting a time range in the graph view, the corresponding events are highlighted in the textual table, is this feature extendable somewhere, such as creating a filter which filter events with specific contents, and return all selections.

Thank you!

Yang

Back to the top