[tracecompass-dev] CI updates

Hi,

to be able to build with the latest Eclipse platform (4.16) that will be released for 2020-06, the Trace Compass Jenkins docker image need to be upgraded to a later Ubuntu version (e.g. 18.04). This is required because Eclipse SWT will not support older GTK3 versions than 3.20 from that release on. We experienced build failures for some UI test using our current configuration with Ubuntu 16.04 when building for Eclipse 4.16. I'm currently working on the migration and have good progress. There might some hick-ups for the current builds, but this should be fine soon.

BR
Bernd Hufmann

Back to the top