[tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass Scripting Example

Hi there,

i am currently trying to understand the EASE scripting and therefore use the provided examples (https://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass.incubator/doc/javadoc/apidocs/org/eclipse/tracecompass/incubator/scripting/core/doc-files/examples.html).
Especally the scriptedDataProvider.js example seems to fit our needs, but i cant get the example to work on our trace.
We want to trace the communication latency using custom tracepoints.
The timegraph opens but is empty.
Can you provide an example trace for your scriptedDataProvider.js (mpi) example?

Thanks in advance

Phil Hertha

Back to the top