[tracecompass-dev] Merge of trace-server branch to master

Hi,

In recent months we’ve updated the data provider APIs. This improvement is inline with the trace server protocol [1] that is currently been specified. This work has been done in a separate branch (trace-server) to be able to refine the APIs before releasing the updates. The most important change is that it’s now possible to query data from data provider using fetch parameters as input. The fetch parameters are key value pairs instead of dedicated classes. This decouples the data from the actual implementation.

The change will be merged to master for the Trace Compass 5.0/Eclipse 2019-06 release. The merge commit is currently on Gerrit [2] under review. My goal is to get it merged for RC1 on June 05, 2019

BR

Bernd

[1] https://github.com/theia-ide/trace-server-protocol

[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/143229/-1..1