From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Matthew Khouzam
Sent: April-01-19 1:38 PM
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Non-compliant mail – action required, contact dmarc@xxxxxxxxxxx : [tracecompass-dev] New trace types available

Hi all,

I have been using Trace Compass to figure out some homelab stuff. I figured I would contribute my work back to the community.

I have placed the trace parsers here : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass#Additional_Trace_Types

These trace types are "custom text" traces, one would need to import them by managing trace types.

The trace types I have given are:

  • Catalina Logs: An implementation of Apache Tomcat.
  • Hadoop Logs: Logs from Apache Hadoop, a distributed file system.
  • HAProxy Logs: High availability proxy and load balancer.
  • OpenSSH Logs: Open Secure Shell log
  • OpenSSHd Logs: Open Secure Shell server log

Hope you can use these.

Matthew

Back to the top