[tracecompass-dev] TraceCompass @ Lisa 2018 and Tracing Summit

Hi,

October is a good time for conferences it seems. And EclipseCon is not
the only one where Trace Compass will be represented!

I will be at Usenix Lisa 2018 [1] from October 28-31, with Mohamad Gebai
and Suchakra Sharma. We will be doing a >2h 2-parts tutorial on Trace
Compass [2] and [3].

Also, Hani Nemati and Naser Ezzati from Polytechnique will be at the
Tracing Summit [4] on October 25, co-located with the Open Source Summit
2018 [5].

If you are at any of those, please come and say hi, we'll be happy to
meet you.

Cheers,

GeneviÃve

[1] https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa18