Re: [tracecompass-dev] Call stack view not sorted correctly by depth

Hi Rocky,

When you delete supplementary files the trace is supposed to close itself automatically (precisely to avoid these kind of inconsistencies). Is this not happening?

Please check if you have any exceptions logged in the console or the Error Log.

Patrick