[tracecompass-dev] Embedded Tools Summit at EclipseCon Europe

Hey gang,

On the Monday of EclipseCon Europe, we’ll be holding an Embedded Tools Summit. Details are here:

    https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/embedded

If you’d like to attend, please add your name to the wiki and we’d be glad to have you there.

If none of the committers can attend, I’d like to give a quick overview of the project anyway to help raise awareness. Could someone send me a recent slide deck or a link to one that I could present there.

Thanks!

Doug.

Back to the top