Re: [tracecompass-dev] EclipseCon Europe

Cool, thanks. Yeah, the ARM developer conference is the same week also which will also keep other tools vendors away. We’ll have to make due with what we can.

Thanks for the outreach. Next week is a bit short notice and, of course, we’ll be at EclipseCon. We’ll do what we can and ask questions here.

Doug.

From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Genevieve Bastien
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 1:41 PM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tracecompass-dev] EclipseCon Europe

Hi Doug,

Nobody is scheduled to go at the Eclipse Con Europe, but we will have some developers at the Open Source Summit North America/Linux plumbers in Los Angeles next week, and also at the Tracing Summit/Open Source Summit Europe in Prague at exactly the same dates as Eclipse Con. If you happen to have people attending any of those, we would be happy to meet with you.

Cheers,

Geneviève