[tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass XML state provider changing multiple states

I am defining a custom XML state provider. On a particular event, I would
like to change value not for a single attribute but for bunch of them,
something like:
<eventHandler eventName="suspendEvent">
    <stateChange>
        <stateAttribute type="constant" value="Processes" />
        <stateAttribute type="eventField" value="procname" />
        <stateAttribute type="constant" value="Threads" />
        <stateAttribute type="constant" value="*" />
        <stateValue type="int" value="$SUSPENDED" />
    </stateChange>
</eventHandler>
It looks good except that it does not work. It changes the value for
attribute <someprocessname>\*. I would like to change the value for
attributes <someprocessname>\2131, <someprocessname>\2135, <someprocessname>
\2137 and so on. Except for the count and value of threads, which are known
only during analysis. I wonder if it is even possible in current XML state
provider definition. XSD schema does not help here, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Konrad Kokosa

Back to the top