[tracecompass-dev] Interval colors in CallStackView

Hi
Is there any way to control colors for intervals in the CallStackView? I have a case where I am generating intervals where the end time for one interval on a thread exactly matches the start time for the next interval on the same thread. These are correctly displayed on the timeline, but it is difficult to find the boundary between the two intervals since they both have the same color.

Is there some way to control the color of the intervals from within a class which extends CallStackView, or at least get intervals to use alternating colors?

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top