[tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Hi all,

We are organizing a Trace Compass demo webinar on Wed 22nd February, 11am Ottawa/4pm London.

The Eclipse Trace Compass team will give an overview of the tools and demo specific features from it, such as Linux Kernel tracing features. Additionally there will be the opportunity to ask any questions about extending Trace Compass or its roadmap. So do please join us if you are a Trace Compass user, extender or would like to consider using it in future projects.

The intention is to use Google Hangouts, though please let me know if you plan to attend as if the numbers are high we can upgrade to some other webinar tech.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top