[tracecompass-dev] tracecompass Resources view doesn't make sense

Hi,

I ran perf to collect some trace events an android device and
converted to CTF just to see what it looks like in tracecompass.

I find that in the 'Resources' view, when I click on the "+" next to
CPUx, the IRQs in the drop down appear to be active for much longer
than how they appear to be on the CPUx row itself. For example, in the
below screen shot [1], you can see this for CPU 0.

Am I doing something wrong?
I happen to enable a lot of events many which are not viewable in
tracecompass, I'm hoping those are ignored and doesn't cause problems.

Thanks,

[1] http://imgur.com/a/4FQ2m

Back to the top