Re: [tracecompass-dev] Manage Custom XML parser

Note that in that case, the 'trace type id' will have the format:

custom.xml.trace:Category:TraceType

Where Category and TraceType are as specified by the user in the Custom XML Parser wizard. The trace type ID can also be found in the Properties view when the trace is selected in the Project Explorer.

Patrick

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Matthew Khouzam <matthew.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I am forwarding this email, I don't know why it did not make it to
the list.