Re: [tracecompass-dev] Let's Lambda!

I'm not against lambdas although it's a pity that due to the change in indentation it will affect a lot of the git blame annotations.

But I would very much prefer that we avoid one-liner lambdas (e.g. put the lambda body in a block on its own line) so that we can put breakpoints and/or use Ctrl+R (Run to Line) when debugging.

Patrick

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Matthew Khouzam <matthew.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those who want to go deeper.

http://www.infoq.com/articles/Java-8-Lambdas-A-Peek-Under-the-Hood