Re: [tracecompass-dev] Project meeting tomorrow

Thanks all for participating in the meeting this morning.

I have updated the minutes, which are now at link [1] below.

Next meeting should be two weeks from now, on April 1st. As usual, feel free to add items you would like to discuss to the agenda.

Cheers,
Alex

On 2016-03-17 04:33 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
Hi all,

Just a reminder we will hold the second Trace Compass online project meeting tomorrow, at 11 AM ET.

This time we will try using Google Hangouts. I will post a link to the conference on the meeting's page [1] a few minutes before it starts.

The current agenda is also at [1]. Feel free to add items you would like to discuss.

See you tomorrow!
Alex

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass/Project_Meetings/2016-03-18

Back to the top