[tracecompass-dev] Building against Eclipse Neon (including Eclipse 4.6 platform)

Hi,

The master branch is currently building using Eclipse Mars dependencies by default. I suggest that we start building with Neon by default starting with M5 which is February 5th. I don't think there's a clear guideline as to when the switch should happen but I think things should be stable enough by then (I think it's been quite stable for a while anyway).

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top