[tracecompass-dev] Windows build on Hudson

Hi,

I just want to let you know that we have a Windows 7 build running successfully on Hudson. It's been successful for a few days now and it's scheduled nightly. All Trace Compasss committers have permissions for the job.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/shared/job/tracecompass-windows-nightly/

A short disclaimer though: While it does run OK in this environment, I have seen some tests failing on other machines, intermittently. I'll still be working on improving that. Feel free to open bugs for issues you see. For now, I think it's already a nice improvement that we have a build working so that we see more quickly regressions specific to Windows.

BTW thanks to everyone who helped in this effort to get things working!

Marc-Andre

Back to the top