[tracecompass-dev] Control flow view for user tracepoints?

Hi,

I would like to use the control flow view for user-defined tracepoints. Simply loading a trace that includes lttng-ust traces does not work -- I see a histogram and a list of events, but no control flow view.

I also tried adding procname, pid, and tid fields (with add-context), but no luck either.

Am I missing something, or is this not possible?

cheers,

--
Dr. Ingo Lütkebohle
Software Design and Analysis -- Robotics (CR/AEA2)

Tel. +49(711)811-12248
Fax +49(711)811-0
Mobil +49-1525-8813417
Ingo.Luetkebohle@xxxxxxxxxxxx