[tracecompass-dev] Neon Development

Hi

As previously discussed and agreed, master branch will be used for the main development for Neon and we'll allow API breakage for that. For Neon Trace Compass plan to release 2.0.

I would like to propose that major API breakage is backed-up by a bugzilla bug so that the API design can be discussed by developers using this API. With major API breakage I mean that core functions are significantly changed or even removed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Bernd

Back to the top