Re: [tracecompass-dev] Infrastructure change the day of the release

Hi

I did some investigation. A recent change in o.e.remote added the service 'IRemoteConnectionHostService' to the local connection. This enhancement provides the actual host address of the local machine for this type of connection. Before the change Trace Compass just used the hardcoded name "localhost" which the failing test case checked for. So, the test case cannot test for a hardcoded string anymore.

Bernd