[tracecompass-dev] News & Noteworthy April 2015

Hello

I'd like to send an email to the mailing list every month about some News & Noteworthy of the Trace Compass project.
I will focus mainly on the main features and improvements that were merged recently to the source repository.

Feel free to reply to the email and add items that you feel are missing.

News & Noteworthy April 2015
  • Events table enhancements
    • Color highlighting of search and filter matches
    • Color highlighting preferences
    • Font preferences
    • Persistent column order in Events Table for user preferred column order
  • TMF remote feature
    • TMF remote API
    • Remote fetching of traces
  • Control flow view filtering enhancement
Please refer to the New & Noteworthy page [1] for Trace Compass release 1.0 (Mars release) and the User Guides [2] for the nightly builds.
for details about the new features.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass/News/NewIn10
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass#User_Guides

Best Regards