Thanks for pointing that out.

BR,
Bernd

On 03/16/2015 04:11 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
On 2015-03-16 03:36 PM, Bernd Hufmann wrote:
Hello

I created all relevant update sites for Trace Compass (plug-in version and RCP) for the Luna 4.4 target to build against master branch. Downstream projects that are still dependent on Luna and want to use the latest and greatest code of Trace Compass can use these sites to build against it. Please note that this is only temporary and will be only available until 4.4 support is dropped (probably before the Mars release).

Here is the relevant update sites:

Regular update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/master/4.4/repository

RCP update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/master/4.4/rcp-repository

These update sites are built by the following Hudson job:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/tracecompass/job/tracecompass-master-4.4/

Hi Bernd,

I notice this job is not calling the "sign-update-site" profile, so those update sites won't be signed. Is it on purpose?

Cheers,
Alex

Best Regards
Bernd