[tools-pmc] Eclipse TOMLed status

Dear Tools-PMC, TOMLed community,
we are looking for an status update of the Eclipse TOMLed project.
As far as I can tell the project is not active and has never been, since its creation in 2023.
Any information you might have would be appreciated.
The EMO scheduled a progress review recently, and we've tried reaching out to the PLs directly, but the project team has not been responsive in any of these communications.
If we don't receive any feedback, we'll be scheduling a termination review for this project in the upcoming days.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top