[tools-pmc] Release / Progress review for PDT

Hi Dawid,

I have seen there is a major new version of PDT now support PHP 8.0. Thank you for that work.

I also see there is a release created on the PMI - but there hasn't been a release/progress review in a few years. Can you schedule the review, or ask for help if needed?

The one thing I see as a minor concern for the release at the moment is a link for N&N. At the moment on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2023-06/m3/eclipse-ide-php-developers for the N&N is a link to 7.2. I can see a great list of new items for N&N in https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/8.0.0, but was wondering if you can create a N&N page on Wiki or maybe right in the GitHub repo? That link can be added to the N&N section of the release:

image.png

Thanks
Jonah

~~~