[tools-pmc] Committer Election for Ed Merks on Eclipse Mylyn has started

A committer election for Ed Merks on project Eclipse Mylyn (tools.mylyn) was
started by Alexander Fedorov with this criteria:

Ed recently started to help with Mylyn releng and has already made an impact
on the project.
Actually, without Ed's help, it would hardly have been possible to align
Mylyn content with the SimRel

Here you can find the list of Ed's commits already merged to the Mylyn main
branch:
https://github.com/eclipse-mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn/commits?author=merks
He is also active during discussions, and has created a number of issues to
improve Mylyn

Ed is extremely responsive, and with his help we can move forward much
faster.
It is my pleasure to nominate Ed as a committer on Eclipse Mylyn.

Eclipse Mylyn project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mylyn/elections/election-ed-merks-committer-eclipse-mylyn

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mylyn

Back to the top