Re: [tools-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] Did the Data Tools Platform Die?

Hi Ed,

Did you get a response to any queries to Jeff?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 at 09:22, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ed,

Have you tried reaching out to Jeff Maury at RedHat privately? He was recently made PL (~18 months ago) and I thought he had essentially revived it by doing the first release in nearly 4 years.

Thanks to bringing it to the attention of the PMC.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders