Re: [tools-pmc] Committer Election for Craig Farkas on Eclipse Titan™ has started

Thank you Lenard for letting us know.

@EMO can you delete this incorrect election please.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 at 06:26, Lénárd Nagy via tools-pmc <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

I have mistakenly nominated Craig Farkas as a committer on Eclipse Titan.
I wanted to nominate Csilla Farkas (https://www.eclipse.org/user/csilla, @csilla), but the page did not accept her name (it told me to enter a valid user in the nominee section). Then I started to experiment, but accidentally put in cfarkas, and the system accepted it.

Please disregard this election.

Thanks,
Lenard Nagy