Re: [tools-pmc] Committer Election for Alexander Kriegisch on Eclipse AspectJ™ has started

Hey Jonah,

Thanks for following up on this. I assumed as I instigated the election I didn't have to vote, maybe that was a mistake on my part? Unfortunately, I am the only active committer on both projects and have been defacto AspectJ project lead for >10years - Adrian doesn't get involved any more. All the more reason that I needed Alexander :)

cheers,
Andy